This time I take on Captain Vor, one on one. It hurt a lot. I also have another issue with some controls.
First vids didn’t take, but here is part three on my first venture into the void of Warframe. The person you don’t hear in the vid is tagged, Kingk1-3, so yo…
To celebrate reaching 900 followers, I’ve cast a handful of Khoshekh’s kittens. These tiny kittens are about 1 1/4 inches wide and made of sturdy polyurethane resin. Some have been brushed with pearl powder, others have inclusions of glitter or glow-in-the-dark powder. Each one is different and unique, and very, very lucky. Also, terrifying.
At this point, I am planning to give figures to four (4) randomly selected tumblr users. If this ends up getting a lot of reblogs, I’ll give away more of them.
- You do NOT have to be following me.
- You may reblog up to 3 times (no more than once per day), either for the same cat or a different one each time. Likes don’t count.
- When you reblog, please keep the entirety of the contest text and then write which cat you’re entering for, either by name or number. If you don’t say which one you want, you can’t win it!
- You need to either be 18, or you need to clear it with your parents before you send me your address to ship. If you win, they’re welcome to email me directly if they wish.
Winners will be chosen on Halloween.
(Please note that none of these are for sale, but I may consider art trades with other Night Vale artists for custom kittens or kittens remaining after the giveaway.)
I love Pearl.
Oh wow, these are gorgeous.
I was planning something like this for a while sooo I might as well throw this out while we’re waiting for the dragon bash. Do you like intangible pixel stuff? Of course you do.
1. You need a GW2 account if you want to win anything from this. You could reblog this without one but the only thing you’d get if you “win” is the satisfaction that a random number site chose you.
2. You don’t have to be following me. Unless you want to. I mean I’d follow me
3. You get two entries: one like, one reblog
4. (Tentative) End date is the server reset time on June 11th- so 8pm EST
OH BOY WHAT ARE THE PRIZES
- Abyss Dye
- A ~MYSTERY~* rare mini
- 5 ~MYSTERY~^ lodestones
- Your choice of three exotic weapons `
- 3 gold
- A ~MYSTERY~* green mini
- 3 ~MYSTERY~^ lodestones
- Your choice of 2 exotic weapons `
- 2 gold
- A ~MYSTERY~* blue mini
- 2 ~MYSTERY~^ lodestones
- Your choice of 1 exotic weapon `
- 1 gold
- A heavy bag of booty and a bottle of elonian wine, because why not
* ok these aren’t too mysterious if you know me well enough
^these are actually mysterious- and not essences so don’t worry about that
Not enough dakka!
Am I the only one that thinks Starcraft would be much cooler if they replaced all the vespene gas with dakka?
Dakka Dakka Dakka Dakka Dakka. Git em BOYZ!
I can see it in the distance, New Tristram. The wagon driver says we will reach it tomorrow, which will be the same day as the third coming begins. I just hope I can find the information needed to end this nightmare before it gets too out of hand. Tomorrow, the beginning of the end starts tomorrow. May the light protect this world from the evils of hell.
I haven’t even reached Tristram yet, and already I’m hearing rumors of Deckard’s disappearance. I need to find him. It’s of the ump most importance. The wagon driver tells me he has one living relative, Leah. She is residing in Tristram with Deckard. I hope that I will be able to find her when I arrive, and that she knows where Deckard is. There are only 2 days left until the third coming, and I need information fast. It could mean the difference between survival and the destruction of everything we know.